Registration Fee: Rs 500 non-refundable
[table id=3 /]
1. 90% of the first instalment if a refund is requested within 7 days from the date of registration or attending the class whichever is earlier.
2. 80% of the first instalment if a refund is requested between 8 to 15 days from the date of registration or attending the class whichever is earlier.
3. 50% of the first instalment if a refund is requested between 16 to 30 days from the date of registration or attending the class whichever is earlier.
4.No refund after 30 days from the date of registration.
IMPORTANT: Suryaprabha Vision & Career does not provide any demo classes during the normal teaching days. However, in the month of March & April, we organise demo classes and seminars on Sundays and holidays. Charges Rs 200 ( NON-REFUNDABLE ) for 4 periods of 1 hour each. The amount is adjustable in the fees of the programmes if the student joins the courses.
Mode of Payment
1. FEE can be deposited in cash at the cash counter on any working day between 9 am to 6 pm. Fee receipt must be taken.
2. A fee can be deposited through Account Payee Cheque in favour of Suryaprabha, Vision and Career, payable at Sri Ganganagar. The bank charges, if any, for the collection of the cheque will be extra. A receipt will be issued after confirmation from the bank.
3. The fee can be directly deposited in our bank account in the name Suryaprabha, Vision and Career. For bank details contact the cashier.
It is the responsibilities of the parents to deposit the programme fee on time without any reminder.
How to Apply for Refund
- The last date of refund and amount deductible are mentioned in the relevant agreement signed at the time of registration
- Prescribed Refund Application Form can be obtained from our office or Click Here to Download. Refund request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- Refund Application in the prescribed format will be accepted along with original fee receipt, Identity Card & Attendance Card. No refund will be made 30 days from the date of registration, except special cases as below.
- Refund will be credited in your (Father / Mother / Student) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode only. For this, you have to submit a cancelled cheque or bank passbook first-page copy along with Refund form or through account payee cheque only
- Refund rules are the SAME even
A. If a student joins late.
B. If a student doesn’t join or attend even a single class after depositing the fee.
C. If a student applies for a refund before the commencement of the class.
- GST if applicable will be deducted from the refundable amount.